WASHINGTON, DC– World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and Natural Habitat Adventures announced a sweepstakes for a 7-day/6-night safari to the famed Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya. This experience is custom-designed by Natural Habitat Adventures for the sweepstakes.
The week-long safari offers an immersion in East Africa’s iconic landscapes, amid some of the most prolific and diverse wildlife on the continent. The prize-winner and a guest will explore the vast savannas of the Maasai Mara in search of the fabled Big Five — elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard — and a host of other wildlife. Safari activities include classic game drives and exclusive guided bush walks on a private conservancy, with exceptional proximity to wildlife from a mobile safari camp located in a remote sector of the reserve.
The sweepstakes aims to raise public awareness of the efforts of WWF and its on-the-ground partners in Kenya who have worked together for years to protect elephants, rhinos and other wildlife by fighting illegal wildlife trade, minimizing human-wildlife conflict, and protecting critical habitat.
• Explore the savannas of Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve via open-air 4×4 vehicles and on foot with a local Maasai guide, and spend three nights in a luxury mobile safari camp in the heart of the reserve.
• Stay at an intimate safari camp on a private conservancy with exclusive activities that are not available in the national parks, including bush walks and night drives in search of nocturnal wildlife.
• Opportunities to look for Africa’s Big Five—elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard— as well as a multitude of other classic African wildlife such as giraffe, zebra, cheetah, gazelle and more.
• Grand Prize package includes: Two (2) round-trip standard economy airfare tickets to Nairobi from a major commercial airport in the United States near the winner’s primary residence; accommodations for six (6) nights in Kenya (double-occupancy room, room and tax only); economy-class airfare from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara National Reserve; meals from dinner on Day 1 through breakfast on Day 7; services of the Natural Habitat Adventures’ professional Expedition Leaders and camp staff; airport transfers; and permit and entrance fees.
• Enter the sweepstakes by visiting www.worldwildlife.org/sweepstakes and completing the sweepstakes registration form.
• The sweepstakes begins on November 2, 2015 and ends on December 8, 2015.
• Open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry.
• The registration form requires each entrant to provide his/her full name, complete mailing address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address. All required information must be provided to enter and to be eligible to win.
• During the sweepstakes period (November 2, 2015 – December 8, 2015), there will be a limit of one (1) entry per person. Sponsor (Natural Habitat Adventures) reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than a single entry.
• No purchase necessary to enter or win.
• Winner will be drawn at random in mid-December.
WWF is one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, working in 100 countries for over half a century. With the support of almost 5 million members worldwide, WWF is dedicated to delivering science-based solutions to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth, halt the degradation of the environment and combat climate change.